Sunday, August 9, 2009

It's the 1980s!

My first time attending an 80's themed party. Very funky setting with just the right amount of people, not too many nor too little :)

We had vodka + rum jelly-O's, lychees laid with vodka, home-made brownies and caramel custard.

Colourful Jelly-O's.
The people. Had a good game of Cranium!



The birthday girl and I.
I love this picture with the colourful balloons ^^


Ah i think that's all the pictures I've got. Did not have a camera with me that night (somebody took it back to singapore!!! *cough* *cough*) thus having to rely on other people's camera, you'll be pai-seh to camwhore too much. HAHAHA.

Really glad I was finally able to catch up with the hartamas school buds..its been some time :D

All this fun during the weekend ...feels so short. :( Its back to classes on monday!

Talking about classes, I'm still procrastinating on my assignment. Man.. I need motivation!

T____________T

*sigh*

No comments: