Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Relaxing Thursday.

This post proves I've been procrastinating. I came online to do some research for my Accounting Information Systems assignment due next tuesday and this is the result...

100% blogging and 0% assignment.

Aisehhhhh mannnnn this is bad bad bad! ><

Ah well. I'll worry about that later. kekeke.

Our meeting with a quarter of the taylorians over at Tony Roma's, Pyramid on Thursday. Haven't been meeting up lately.


HAHAHA and yes this is truly amazing!! XD

MK pls don't kill me if you ever see this. you know i'm kidding! ;)


Haha Ken's shirt so goes with how he looks like.





Thursday night. Had a Wii Session over at Sarah's place.


Mannn its so funnn! :D


And the boxing game made my arms ache till now :(

Did an early 'surprise' birthday for Ms. Rebecca Lee with J.CO Mini Pops donuts instead of the usual cake ^^


When we opened it we spotted a big hole, a donut missing!!!!! :O

My lil brother must have eaten it -.-

She was too sleepy to feel surprised. Haha.


Poof poof poof!


Gluttony!!!!!! XD


We had to convince him for some time to help himself to a donut.

-.-
Hahaha. The look one his face so explains it!

Finally of course a group pic :)


And silly expressions as usual. LOL.



My uni's off-day summed up! :D

Off to Vila's birthday party tonight! She has a theme. 80s fashion. Hahahaha how funky is that.

Ahhh I better go figure out now what to wear!

xx

No comments: