Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Back in action!

Me is back in the blogging world! :D

I know my blog has been very dead lately..my new BB seriously is so awesome it can do everything, from checking emails, facebooking, instant messaging..basically everything you can do on a computer! (keeps me entertained in boring classes too ;)

Haha..hence the need NOT for me to come online that often ya see :P

Well, don't worry the 'new BB' spell will slowly wear off HAHA!

Ken dearie was back last week! :D


Of course, we never forget to visit our all time favourite food joint :D

Tony Roma's is simply awesome! Ranks on the likes of Chillis :)

They provide free appetizers ;)


We especially love going during weekdays lunch as they have a very very affordable lunch set @ RM16.90 onwards comprising a soup, main course and a drink! Very reasonable I would say. Portions are huge as well so its really worth your money.

I especially love their soup! It's not those usual type of places where they give you 'fake' canned diluted Campbell soup. The ones here are made from scratch. Authentic kind of soups...we are always tempted to order it as a side dish. Haha. Thats how yummy it is! ^^


We also never fail to not order this! My all time personal favourite :)
Order it if you're feeling healthy! ;)

My first time ordering their BBQ Roasted Chicken. The meat was a bit tough and quite bland. Not to my liking. But the portion is hugeee!


This was pretty good as well :) How can fish & chips go wrong right??


Their best-seller is their beef ribs but its pretty pricey..but well, of course simply lip-smacking! We hardly order it so I normally have it if my parents are paying. HAHA :P
It's really really good ahh!

Okehh enough of food its making my mouth water at 12 am in the morning. :(

I've got TWO assignments due at the end of this month and I don't know how to start. I'm so lazy to even start doing the law research T___T

I wish I was still on holiday. BOOHOO!

Class at 8am in the morning tomorrow. Crappp!

Life is gonna be so dull these next couple of weeks. :(

xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm that's interessting but honestly i have a hard time determining it... I'm wondering what others have to say....

Iosif said...

We sincerely need to quarrel! Now I sleep with lust we have done it! :))) You have a very interesting and nice blog! We will read with pleasure! We send Greetings with respect!