Friday, March 26, 2010

Die assignments die!

Wow! It's been more than a week since i last updated. Geez!

Am i that busy? Hahaha or purely lazy :P

Life hasn't been very happening lately. Deadlines to meet is sucking the life right out of me!!!
T___T

Passed up one of my assignments already and another due on Monday! After those deadlines, finally have some space to breathe, well for at least a month before another assignment gets due ><

I hate assignments. Especially the researching part. Sometimes, you research too much and you don't know how to condense it. That always happen for me. That feeling sucks. Cos you wanna be kiasu by putting everything in, but then again some may not be relevant and putting everything in means going over the word limit. So you have to condense it to make it look nice and flowy. That normally explains the fact why sometimes i take ages just typing a paragraph. Lol.

Well, back to doing my research now. Hopefully I won't get an information overload.

xx

No comments: