Friday, April 2, 2010

On hiatus for too long

I know I've abandoned you, oh bloggie!

I just lost the urge to blog already. Haha.

Probably becos I'm too lazy and 'busy' and I haven't been doing anything interesting lately to share or post. LOL.

Finally handed up my 2nd assignment for this semester! :) Another one due month end and another in May but I shall worry about that later. Mid-sems in less than 2 weeks and I've barely started revising. And with my law subject being closed book = DIE. *gasps*

Sigh. This semester is such a killer. With an SX subject makes it all the worst..almost forgot about that one. Gee! Self-study and no tips. T__T

Got a call from the business dept a few days ago. They asked me whether i was plannin to transfer to UQ cos I'm eligible for their full scholarship. But I realise I'll still have to fork out quite a sum for my living expenses and all. They even said if i went they'll want me on their adverts! (i wonder if i get paid tsk tsk) HAHA. Oh and I'll have to complete another 3 subjects first that means I can only go next year in Feb. What am i gonna do whilst waiting???!! :S And worst, two subjects I'm doing now will be WASTED! :S

I'm so old already I cannot afford to waste time. I need to graduate!! XD

Haha. Okay I shall stop ranting. I'll take my rusty camera out tomorrow and take random photos to blog okeh? :D Before the camera goes on a holiday to Hong Kong + China with my mum.

I wanna go Hong Kong n China toooo! :( :( :(

xx

No comments: