Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mini updates

I know i know my blog's so dead.

I've got a backlog of food pictures in my camera taken more than a week back but I've been to busy (more like lazy) to transfer and blog about it. Why oh why does assignments, exams and uni in general have to suck out all the life out of us T____T

Got an assignment (a darn boring one!!!) due this Friday which we've yet to properly start. Not a word has been typed so God help us! And final exams are drawing very near (i think 5 weeks!). D-DAY! :S

Had my dinner at 5pm today. It's almost 1am and my tummy's rumbling like no tomorrow :( I'm starving but there's nothing in my house which is interesting to eat :(

I'M CRAVING FOR SAUSAGE EGG MCMUFFIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *wails*

If only I had a doraemon with me! I'll be able to dig into that little pocket of his to satisfy my craving! :'(

Updates soon! Watch this spaceee!

xx

No comments: