Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weekends pass too fasttttt

Mid terms are officially over woohoo! :D

And to treat myself, I bummed around and did absolutely nothing, not touching any of my books at all for the weekend! ;)

I can really only enjoy this weekend :(

I just realised I've got an assignment due end April which I've not yet started yet alone even properly read the question :S sigh. Why does deadlines after deadlines need to be met??!! *wailsss*

Well uni aside, had seafood dinner over at Bangsar Seafood Garden on Tuesday night after ages not walking into that place. Quite pricey okehh :P


I can see they're probably still in the CNY mood! 'like knock knock hello??!!'



But they've got pretty interiors and spacious place.



I was there ages ago, and one thing i vividly remember eating at that time was their fried squids which i recalled was absolutely delicious!! I told my dad 'WE MUST ORDER IT!' and we did! :D

Suffice to say, it was still DARN GOOD!

Yums!!

The waiter's recommendation which was delicious as well, especially the thai styled chicken!


The crabs were thumbs up as well!!! The colour of the crab looks weird here (must be the lousy lumix camera!!) but trust me, it tastes better than it looks! :D


I enjoyed this dish especially the gravy which was more like soup, having a sourish and tangy taste to it, my absolute fav!!


This was normal.. my dad always orders this whenever we go to chinese restaurants. It's either this or belacan kangkung =.=


We didn't have rice, so we decided to try out their udon noodles. I haven't had udon in ages so it was such a good choice! Good stuff! I had a huge prawnn :P


We were stuffed from dinner but well, everything savoury needs to be accompanied by something sweet right? HAHA.

So we tried their mango sago (i was too greedy i forgot to take a pic!) and their ice kacang.

Desserts were not bad but not fantastic. The best ice-kacang is still the one in Penang! :D

Good food but slightly pricey, so go with mummy and daddy! haha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow's Sunday. Last day of the weekend :(

Classes resume on Monday again. Sigh, I don't wanna go backkkkkk!

If only I could just stay home, sleep and rot.

xx

1 comment:

Amy said...

I appreciate your PO very much the picture with the article. Continues to refuel!!