Monday, April 12, 2010

Such a foodie!

Hie me is back!! :D

Mid-sems tomorrow, and the rest of the week. :S LAW IS TAKING UP ALL MY MEMORY SPACE T__T

I felt so depressed when she told us it'was a closed book exam. Sighhh :(

Anyways, some overdue pics from my camera..in a span of 2 weeks XD

Finally managed to try My Elephant's lunch set with Ping on Friday :D
My Elephant is a Thai place serving well, obviously thai food located around Section 17. It's quite hidden so you will never find it unless someone brings u there! My friend was like... 'how do you even know this place exists??' HAHA. Hidden place = cheap rent i guess. LOL.

Had their thai laksa which was dam yummy!!!


And Ping had the fried rice which looked dam good! Taste also dam good!!! I was so tempted to try the belacan fried rice, but the thai laksa looked too good to resist. I need another visit there!!


They have set lunches on weekdays @ RM8.90 which comes with a drink, and a slice of watermelon. Pretty reasonable i must say with the portion and the quality of food. But ala carte dishes can be pretty pricey. Was there with my dad last Sunday and the bill came up to about RM54 for 2 of us with 3 dishes! :O

But I've to say the food is good, the tomyam was awesome!!!! Ahh!! I'll be back!


When my mum was away, my dad and I enjoyed to the max by indulging in good food! HAHA. Tony Roma's was one of them!

I had my all time favourite Tony's Asian salad! I can eat this everyday I wouldn't mind! :D


I told my dad to order the ribs but he didn't want to :( :( I love their ribs! But its always too expensive for me to pay :( :(
He settled for chicken instead!


Pretty good, much better than their quarter roasted chicken which I had the last time which was kinda bland. =/

We went for lunch on a weekday so we had their set lunch! Very reasonable as well. A drink with delicious soup and a main course only costs RM16.90++ onwards! Considering their portion it's very worth it. My dad loves that place haha. I do too!!!! :D


For the last night before my mum came back from her trip, we enjoyed to the max (again!) @ Sushi Zanmai!!! :D :D
My dad's fav place for Jap too! HAHA.

Ah!


This felt a bit funny after a few tastes =/


Vege tempura which was pretty good, but so not worth it!!!


This was the bomb!! :D

If i were to choose my fav Jap dish, it would be this!!!! Ahhhh the grilled eel with teriyaki sauce = HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3


Eel temaki!!!!
Wouldn't you believe that unagi is my fav now? Haha :P


But the eel temaki was crap that night tho. The seaweed was soft, felt like i was given leftover food :S

My dad never fails to order this dish!


Ain't that great, I find the prawns a bit soggy sometimes but it's passable :)

Food that night ain't as good as previous times we were there. :( I figure there were too many customers and they simply made the food! The business is so good it's crazy. We had to queue even on a weekday =.= I should perhaps open a jap restaurant chain someday which serves nice sushi at reasonable prices eh? since there's a market for it! :D Put my entrepreneurship skills to test :P

************************************************
A friend from Singapore that I met the last time I went for a holiday was down for the week! :) Met up with her and her sis for dinner over at the new Jade Pot outlet in OUG! Tried the outlet at Hartamas and I loved it so I was back for more! :D

The size of the OUG outlet is huge compared to the one in Hartamas which is tinyy! I think the OUG's size is 4 times of Hartamas :O

The lighting in this pic is so crap :( Sigh, i really want a new CANON cameraaaaa :p


Zess on the left and her sis on her right. Boy do I see their similarities now..they actually look very alike!! :O


Jade Pot was steamboat, no pictures to take. HAHA. But the food is good, albeit a bit pricey for steamboat..but we get freshly made fishballs which are YUMS!!! And their soup is so good you wanna drink every drop!! Felt a bit thirsty after (confirm MSG!) but well, too good to resist ;) They serve dimsum in the morning as well, so tempted to try!! Who's willing to bring meeeee? :D :D :D

Blogging about food makes me so excited! HAHA. I bet it'll be such a cool job to get paid to write reviews about nice places to eat and where to go for good food!! Dream job!! HAHA

Why am I studying accounting then?? *wails*

If I'm not studying accounting I won't have to sit for exams next week! *wails*

And I won't feel so stressed up! *wails*

Can't wait till exams are over! Enjoy for the weekend woohoo! :D

For now, I'm stuck with the books :'(

xx

No comments: