Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I am BB-fied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a new toy to play with WOOHOO!!! :D
Hence, the lack in blog updates :P



Busy figuring out and downloading applications for my new BB these past few days.
No idea why but i can't seem to use my wifi when i disable my data services. WEIRD. BB is such a complicated machinery seriously!! Too high-tech for my knowledge :P Hehe but i'm slowly getting the hang of it!! Awesome technology! Anybody got any apps which are cool? Share with mee!!!

So, my old and faithful Motorola Z3 has now officially retired due to old age. It shall be kept as a spare phone! Heh heh. Such a faithful companion!

Got some overdue food pics in my camera which I'd love the share.

Theobrama @ BV. YUMS!

Utter heavenly!


Lunch last week with the girlies at this chinese restaurant @ Kepong called Sai Kong.

I haven't been to this place in agessss ( i think the last time i was there was 5 years ago, no kidding!). It looks really different now with renovations and such, but thank god the food was still good!


Their best-seller!! Iam quite particular about tofus, I only like claypot tofus in particular. But this dish is an exception. A definite thumbs up from me!!

I think I enjoyed this the most :P HAHA YUMS!



I think we over-ordered (again!) XD But safe to say, there wasn't much wastage! HAHA. The bill came up to about RM16 per person including drinks and rice, pretty reasonable I would say for the amount we ordered :) I shall go back!

Ken dearie is back from Singapore (yay!) and he wanted to give La Bodega a go.

Tried the one over @ BSC

<3


Tried their chicken skewers (there was a special name for it but i forgot XD) @ RM15
Finger-lickin good!!


Paella for 2 persons @ RM60++


Food was good, but prices are quite steep for the portion served. For the price we paid, I'd go for Chillis anytime!! But well, different type of food lah. La Bodega is Spanish, their Euro conversion more expensive. HAHAHA. Kidding!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Second week into semester and i'm still in the holiday mood! Thank God still no tutorial classes this week (except for one!) yay! I need to start paying more attention in class.
Boo!

Okehh for now, I'm gonna try googling free apps for my BB to install! :D
And and if I do, figure out HOW to even install them =.=
I'm a noob that got lots to learn!

xx

No comments: