Thursday, February 25, 2010

Food makes the world go round

First week of uni is still a self-declared holiday for me. :D
Lectures have started but I'm trying very hard to pay attention. Wished I was on holiday still! :(

Headed for lunch over with the girls over at Citrus, a pretty new cafe over at BVII yesterday. Decided to try it since it was relatively new and there's always a crowd..so it should be good right? :)

We took agesss to decide on what we should have, spoilt for choice really.

Ordered their fried samosas as appetizers (we were hungryyy .... and greedy!) @ RM7.90


I finally settled for their specialty club sandwich with ciabatta bread (trying to be healthy! haha) after contemplating between this and their nasi briyani (which looks darn good it's on my next visit list!)


Generous portion @ RM 16.90

It's actually enough for two people if you're small eaters.


Suyin's linguini with prawns @ RM 22.90.
I loved this dish!! They took a wrong order though...she actually ordered tiger prawns but the prawns came out tinyy XD So we asked the lady and she said this is a different pasta from the one she ordered. Enjoyed it nevertheless :D I'm sure it'll be much tastier with tiger prawnss eh?? :D


Sharon's favourite pasta dish @ RM21.90
The clams are tinyyy!!!!!!


It was a good meal. Delicous and very filling! We were too stuffed (i think we were quite greedy ordering that appetizer!) I shall go back to try their Nasi Briyani and their local dishes! Looks very yummyy too! :D

Price wise it's quite okayyy, I won't say it's cheap but compared to Delicious, it's much more reasonable.

Darnn all these pictures are making me hungry at 1am in the morningg T___T

Sigh. I'mma go to bed and devour all these food in my dreams.

xx

1 comment:

Sarah H. said...

omg these all look sooo delicious. *drools*

http://www.sarah-mascara.blogspot.com/