Saturday, February 20, 2010

Back homeee

Me is back in KL!!! :D

It's so so good to be home. Nothing feels like home :)

Caught the flu and slight sore throat on the 2nd day of CNY (it's horrible being sick in times like these!!). Couldn't enjoy the food much cos my flu caused my blocked nose which blocked my taste buds. I had to sneeze first before I ate to properly taste the food. SO DEPRESSING I TELL YOU!! T_______________T

Well, thank God i recovered after about 2 days (imagine poor me suffering for 2 days!!). Food in Penang and Taiping is a total rip off during CNY especially. They charge like 5 bucks for a portion smaller than the ones in KL, worst still the food sucks =.= Well, not much of a difference to me since my tastebuds weren't properly functioning. (at least I think that way to console myself!)

I'm exhausted noww. Updates soon!!! ;)

xx

No comments: