Sunday, February 7, 2010

Freedom never felt so good

Exams are officially over.. which means I am officially freeeeee WOOHOO!!!!!! :D :D :D

Hopefully I did okayyyy the papers felt okayyy ..except for some i-can-bang-my-head-on-the-wall silly mistakes ><

Well that aside, CNY in a week :D :D :D

The time of the year everybody looks forward to isn't it? ;)

CNY decos ^^



Only saw two mall decos so far, compared to the one in One U (i think the big cat is horrible!!) these ones in MV are wayyyy nicerrrrr XD

Finally caught up with my old timers over @ Sugimoto, Hartamas on Friday night. :)


Some good food for post-exams taste real good! XD


Good portions with reasonable prices they have.

Usssss!


The just-graduated ;)

My long-time buddies!

Felt so good being able to catch up after AGES especially two of them from abroad :D
(Felt all the better without havin to worry about studies! HAHA)

I've got ONLY two weeks to enjoy T__T And i'm gonna make it worth!!!! :D

Off to dinner now @ Basil! :D

Till then, folks!

xx

1 comment:

Tekkaus said...

It's good to relax after the exam right? OMG! I love the deco in MV. :) So gorgeous.