Sunday, February 14, 2010

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go!

Firstly, Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!! Oh, and Happy Valentine's too! ;)

It's such a rare occassion that CNY and Valentine falls on the same day. I read in the newspapers that day that it only happens every 38 yearsss. So we should count ourselves lucky to be able to relieve this meaningful day! Haha. The next time these two occassions will clash is when I'm old and saggy at 60! Geee!!

Had my family reunion over at my grandma's house in BU.

SHE HOME-COOKED EVERY SINGLE DISH!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

Man, I ♥ my grandma! She's such a good cook.
(of course, I love her not only becos of her food okehh!)


My mum should seriously learn from her =.=
Her Hokkien dishes rock socks!!!!!!

My favourite!


My 2nd favourite!

My 3rd favourite! Wrap this with lettuce and top it off with sambal..and OH BOY IT'S HEAVENLY! ♥

Another favourite! Actually you know what, every single dish is my favourite! HAHA


YUMSS!



There was no space on the table to fit everything, overload of food!


Of course, we stuffed ourself silly! After all this only happens once a year right? :P Just have to spend some extra time at the gym after the holidays. HAHA.

It's been a longgg time since we last had reunion at home. Normally its so convenient to just eat out, minus all the time preparing and cooking at home. My grandma said she woke up at 5am with the maid's help to prepare everything :S I'm sleeping like a pig that time mann. After all she's done, how can you not ♥ my grandma?! ;)

Heading off to Taiping tomorrow after brunch woohoo! For 2 nights, then we're off to Penang for another 2 nights and finally Sitiawan for a night before its back to KL! :D

Just done packing my stuff and I was sweating like a pig due to the darn hot weather (i tell you i can melt!!) Hopefully I didn't forget anythingggg. I tend to always forget something :(

Woohoo! CNY is finally here. Bring on the ANGPAUS BABY!!!!!!! :D :D :D HAHAHA
All my angpaus this year will go towards my new handphone fund! Hopefully I'll be able to collect a good amount of cashhhh this year round! :P

Won't be bringin my laptop for the trip cos i'm just to lazy to carry it around. I'll try to update from my sis's laptop if i'm free, which I doubt but i'll still try :) Oh, did i mention my rich sista got a new iphone today?? I ALSO WANT LORRRRRR T____________________T sigghhhhh

Okehh I need sleep. Long dayy tmr! ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS PEOPLE! ;)

xx

No comments: