Friday, June 29, 2007

Shopping is a money sucker

I've got lots of things that I wanna say, lots of things i wanna blog about. But i dunno where to start. Heh. Soon soon. I'm lazy now. All i can think of now is THIS.

I want to..


1. Shop



2. Not spend money unnecessarily.






3. Expand my wardrobe with these.. :) :)






SHOES !!



* love the gold shoes * * i heart *


There is so many more other nice stuff i tell you . I could go on and on. Heh.



Shucks! This is what's going on in my head.


Angel : Clarissa DON'T be materialistic. Does You No good. And also spend unnecessary money.


Devil : But don't u want to look nice and all glammed up? I mean all girls want that, right?


Angel : Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. * LOL *


Devil : If that suits you.

Woot! I won!

My mummy always tells me. " you ah.. don't know how to earn money know how to spend. You think money grow on trees ah. Next time you work then you spend, don't waste my money" . Haha. And then i'll be "......"


I know i know its hard to earn and all that. I understand. Okay from now on, no more shopping.

*pauses*


......


......


.....


Again, I don't think that's possible for me. Not only for me, ALL girls. RIGHT? :)


Okay lah, i'll learn how to CONTROL. Happy? :)


But, i'm on for shopping this weekend! My hand's are itchy. hehe anyone wanna join me? :) I haven't shopped the whole holidays okay! So its not too bad. Can't blame me! Besides, you should shop during sales, which is NOW! haha. ;)

Omg. I've spent ages writing this post. Shucks. Okok last picture to entertain you. Haha pretty hilarious! Well, for me at least ;)

Oh yea, one more thing, I might wanna open a boutique one day! Free clothes! not bad kay! haha.


Nights people! ( i'm so gonna dream about those pretty stuff!! :)
P/s : New year's resolution : Be LESS materialistic. :)

No comments: