Saturday, June 30, 2007

Stupidity

I thought a father was supposed to protect his family from harm. These days, people are so selfish, that they live by the saying " if i die, he dies ". Anyone who thinks this way should be ashamed of themselves. I mean, who are you to take your own life, more so a life of another human being. God never intended it to be that way. You should appreciate your life, treasure it, and take control! You might be thinking, " my life ain't as jolly as yours " or.. " No one can understand the pain i'm going through". You know.. the typical cliche excuses they'll be giving to comfort themselves. Its just plain stupid to me. I mean, you think you're the only one who has to endure this? I am very sure that there are other people in the world who is in a much much much worser situation than you.


I'm just so agitated by the fact that recently, this WWE wrestler, Chris Benoit took his wife and son's life, then hanged himself. What the heck was he thinking. Apparently he was on drugs. For more details, go to http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20043775,00.html. But come on, you should still be sane enough to think right?? I mean murdering your own family!! Who are you to think you can take control of other people's lives. What utterly selfish thinking! To me it's just plain stupidity and a no-brainer. If you want to die, don't drag other people with you. Now thats evil!




The killer.


Who would have the heart to kill a child as cute as this??

I guess that's life.

No comments: