Sunday, July 1, 2007

Pleasure fulfilled!

yay! i finally had my dose of shopping today. I'm happy! i walked the whole of ikano, cinneleisure ( there's nothing much there though), and the curve flee market (which has like a 100 stalls!) If any of you girls, very much like me enjoy window shopping and always end up buying stuff u don't need, i reckon u should go there to check it out! But it's damn hot weih! You better bring your sunglasses and a cap, and some sunscreen! Or you're so gonna get a tan! LOL. kidding la, it ain't that bad. Unless you're a princess. :P

I wanted to walk in the curve itself but i didn't have time! hahaha. i was there the whole freakin day okay!! well till evening at least! now thats long! when i was done, damn my legs were killing me! Omg! u know the flee market has sooo many things weih! but its mostly the same kinda stuff. i think its something like the one in mont kiara but much much bigger though. i've been going to the malls for the past 3 days without fail! hahaha. i was at one u yest, but didn't manage to spend enough time cos i went there really really late. ;( And i was in midvalley the whole day on friday! shucks! the amount of time and money goes! :S

BUT BUT BUT.. i'm happy! :D Although i didn't get the stuff i wanted to get, hehehe i managed to get some pretty nice stuff! I'm too lazy to take a pic and post it up here but oh well, you'll see it someday! ;) Got a bag and shoess..!!!!! my favv!! Best part is, both matches!! :)
But that wasn't what i NEEDED, but what i WANTED. Shucks, and there i was saying i won't be materialistic. God, help me.It sucks being a girl sometimes. You know so much money needed to maintain a woman.. make up, hair, clothes, shoes, bags.. u know the list goes on. so guys, better start saving up if u plan to get married! hahaha. I did go to popular to get some files and stuff. haha. now thats a necessity. :P


Anyways, i'm gonna spend a whole day at telawi tmr in bangsar and catch up with some friends! :) Hopefully i would NOT spend anymore money! LOL. I need to be discipline! i CAN! :D

After all, its the LAST day of the hols, better make it to full use right?? ;)

See you guys in college. Don't miss me too much! :)

Tata.

No comments: