Sunday, July 8, 2007

Sweet!

Today was a pretty good day! Fun in that sense, but was so unproductive! grrr. I was "planning" to do accounts, and math and read up on econs, but oh well, procrastination set in as usual. And just as i was about to hit the books, my friend called and asked me to go the curve! hahaha more shopping! LOL. She's leaving for aussie on thurs, so this might be my last chance to catch up! May, if you're reading this, i'm so gonna miss you when u leave!! sigh. another one of my besties leaving to study! :(



Sa and I

I like this picture of her with sa. :)
I am so very very gonna miss you!! Love you babe! :D
Although, you're gonna be miles and miles away, Hope you'll succeed in everything you do! you're smart! Keep in touch kays? :D LOVE YOU TO BITS! *hugs*



We'll probably go for mamak for the last time before you leave kay? :)



On a happier note, I managed to buy something today! A pretty dress top! YAY! Best part is, i also got it at a bargain :) I'm so happyy!!! hehehe. It's from this shop in curve called Tribeca. They sell pretty nice stuff! I'm not gonna show you cos i'm selfish! :P



Did i mention that MNG is having CRAZY sales? As in really really crazy! Everything seems so much cheaper than usual. Damn! too bad i'm broke! :( :(



There's this other shop in curve called Nichii. They're having sales on as well. Some stuff can be soo cheap! They have really nice stuff too! Do drop by if you happen to be there! no regrets! ;) I got my prom dress there the last time! And it was pretty reasonable! :)


Okay..Enough about shopping.. haha. Oh yeah, did i mention that Tony Roma's Restaurant is sooooo good??? I had such a nice dinner there. OMG, the asian salad was sooo good! I can just have that for my main course, i wouldn't mind! it rocks man! ( sam, i think its much much better than ikea meatballs, and a healthier choice too ;) Well, i'll let the pictures do the talking.. and hope it'll make your mouth water like crazy! hahahahhaa :P







Don't the pictures make your mouth just water? My fav among the lot was the asian salad, and the glazed chicken! totally rocks my socks! hehehe. :)

Even the atmosphere was nice :)

The place was soo packed! we had to wait like for 30 mins to get a place!




It made me enjoy the food even more!





So did my brother! hehe ;)

And the service was pretty good.. and fast too! Haha, thank god it was worth the wait. LOL.
I think they should pay me to be their spokesperson. I've been saying such good things about the restaurant! hahaha but its good, seriously! I think its better than chillis. heh.
So guys, lets go there again! :)
Oh yeah, best part is.. if you spend RM150 and above, you get a free RM35 bucks voucher! that's a good bargain ain't it? :)
Haha okay enough about Tony Roma's already. Lol. I have accounting and math saying hi to me.
See you guys in college! Tata!

No comments: