Thursday, July 26, 2007

Yay! So i managed to complete the second book! haha. it gets more and more interesting towards the end. Like how she managed to let ppl think that her boyfriend was a fake! now that was funny! haha. i mean, imagine.. having a rich, hot boyfriend.. talking about him all the time.. and then people actually think he's a fake cos they never see him! hahaha. so you know, those emotional crap happens etc. so funny! lol.

Sigh. I should be studying instead of reading a chick flick book man! haha. Today in the car, my mum was like.. " why'd u reading books. don't u need to study? " I was like.. -.- . I thought she always loved us reading books, and now she's asking me why i'm reading. like wth right. Aiyo, parents these days... never satisfied la! :P

Oh well, I'm gonna have my nice shower then off hitting the books! Sigh! this sucks. haha. Nevermind.. only 5 more months.. clarissa.. u can bear.. only 5 more months! :D

Byee!!

No comments: