Sunday, July 15, 2007

S-u-s-h-i

I'm so darn stuffed right now I can barely breath. hahaha. okay perhaps i'm exaggerating but you get my point. I"M SO FULL!! But i wanna sleep. Sigh.. I hate sleeping with a full stomache. It feels so uncomfortable! :S Guess i just have to wait for another 2 hours before going to bed. hahaha that gives me time to do some econs! LOL. :P

You might be wondering what i ate. haha. I had Sakae Sushi @ Bangsar Village II. Well, it was good.. and reasonable too. Now i know where to go bring friends for their birthdays eh? ;)
I love sushi! hahaha. Too bad i didn't manage to take any pics. It was a last minute decision. haha.


I'll bring you there on ur birthday if i feel like it! :)


Sigh. I'm bored. Seems to be no one interesting online. haha :p I promise i'll blog about something interesting the next time! Tata!


No comments: