Wednesday, July 4, 2007

College blues

I don't really have the mood to blog much these few days..nothing much to blog about anyway.

I think its the college blues. haha. When i get back normally, i'll feel so exhausted. I'll just want to take a cold shower and sleep!! I think its the weather too. so freaking HOT i tell you! damn! i can practically feel the heat when i walk under the sun. geez. And my eye bags are bad. :( I couldn't sleep well during the whole holidays. That sucks. It's like, my eyes are closed, but my mind's still working. Sigh. Anyone can suggest any remedies to cure eye bags besides cucumbers and eye cream? :) I'll love you for it! :)
New sem has started. This means no more wasting time, time to get my ass back to serious studying. It feels sooo depressing when all your other friends are done with alevels, and you're still stuck for another half a year. And my friends tell me, why didn't i start earlier. haha. i think its my fault too i guess. enjoying myself too much! LOL. And worst part is...
I won't be able to join them for redang!!!! NOOOOOO ... :( :(
Sighhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!



When ms pun told us yesterday that our A2 trials are end aug, something strucked me. It's ONLY like less than 2 months away! how the heck are we supposed to cram every single thing into our tiny brains in less than 2 months? even a smart ass can't do it. heh. I mean, think about it. we took a year to study AS and the syllabus is NOTHING compared to A2. And now, those smart freaks expect us to do A2 in 6 freaking months! Sigh..6 more months and we're done with college. How time flies eh? I'll sure miss taylors. Only the good stuff though. haha.


so now, its no more this...






But more of this..


Which makes me feel..


Tata!

No comments: