Monday, July 16, 2007

My New Baby!!

Presenting.. jeng jeng jeng jeng...ready??





My New Baby of the month!!! My new Panasonic Lumix Digital Camera!!



So its bye bye to my long lost old serving beloved old Sony Cybershot Camera..



and a BIG HI to my Lumix!! :D




Wheeee.......!!!!!!!


My old Sony is actually still working but, the battery span is weird.. so it kinda shuts down by itself which totally sucks and always dies out on me when i most need it! hahaha. And its kinda bulky too so it takes up a lot of space in my bag usually! well, i can always use that as a spare dontcha think? ;) I still love my sony! it's been serving me for a pretty long time! :)





But i love my new baby even more!! ;) ;)

Haha i just can't get enough of it. LOL. ;) Okay enough of showing off already..



Thanks daddy!! :D



Also.. I really wanna thank God. You know, my dad dropped an envelope which in it contained 900 bucks, cash.. all in 100 dollar bills. He dropped it in this hotel, and he thought he'll never find it. I think he didn't wanna think about it anymore. I mean, dropping 900 bucks! If it were me, i'll be devastated. I mean, how long do u need to work before you can earn 900 bucks! It might even be equivalent to a person's one month salary! Anyways i told him.. " Dad, just bless the person who finds that money". Lol. So just now, he went back there to meet a friend for dinner.. so he casually asked the staff whether they found any white envelope! And as u might already be thinking.. obviously it wouldn't be there, i mean if anyone were to find 900 bucks they'll definately keep it ( i would :P.. i know i shouldn't!) ahhaa. so yeah, he asked them and they said they found it!! I really have to give a triple thumbs up to the staff for their honesty! The money was intact, and untouched! Just as it was!! To me, i think its a miracle la. You know, for a person to find so much money and not be tempted to take it. I really salute you!! God bless whoever you are! ;)



My dad's gonna go give .. i think its a her.. a reward! She really deserves it! :)



Thank God again!


Anyways, enough of blabbing. I'm off to work now! I hope you won't stop drooling over my new camera! hahahaha
tata! :)

No comments: