Monday, July 23, 2007

Smell of rain!


Don't u just loveeee the smell of the rain? I totally do! So nice to chill and relax on a sunday! It's been raining all day.. makes me feel so lazy to do anything. Not that i'm not lazy enough already! Haha!
Its the perfect time to..
1. Sing

2. Dance




I feel as if i'm in dream land! haha. Dancing in the rain!! Ahhh!! On to a more serious note..
I'm so full from dinner! Had banana leaf over at Nirwana's. This place is good for banana leaf. If you fancy banana leaf, next time you're around bangsar, call me! i'll gladly take you there! Walked around bangsar village for a bit, hmm is it me .. or is it the rain that makes everyone stay home? Hmm. Bangsar is normally so congested on weekends, but it seemed pretty quiet tonight. Even the pasar malam! Haha. I like it! The roads are like your own, No one to push around, no one to block your way! Nyahaha. :p I ain't complaining! :)




One thing bad about the rain though, when u walk, ur feet get wet.. and u get conned into stepping into puddles of mud which totally sucks! haha. Imagine wearing nice stilletos and getting them wet! Eww. Nvm, its still bearable and avoidable ! :)




Didn't do much today. Just bummed around the house. Oh yeah, i'm quite glad i managed to do a BIT of work. You know, cos for me, weekends is usually NO WORK days! hahaha. So yeah.. did some accounting.. haiyo its getting so tough i tell you! A bit of math, and tiny bit of econs. Aren't you proud of me? ;) Cos i'm proud of myself! hahaha. :)



Oh well, i'm going to bed now before the rain stops! hahaha its so so so nice to sleep when the rain's falling! I like! :)


See you guys in college! Hugs!

No comments: