Friday, June 29, 2007

Only heaven knows

I'm so tired. Just got back from Mid Valley. And i'm stuffed. Had Manhattan Fish Market for dinner. It was pretty good! :)

Okay.. so I did fulfill my wish to go shopping. But guess what, I hardly bought anything. :(
I walked the whole of mid valley today, but I couldn't really find anything nice. I only got two tops. I wanted to get this pair of pretty heels, but the midvalley store didn't have it. Damn stupid weih. :( I'll prolly go to one u to get them. one u anyone? :)




MNG sales are crazy I tell you! People rush in as if everything in the store is free. Seriously. I saw this really nice top. Its like black and white with goldish linings! So damn nice. But my mum said it was too expensive. So i didn't get it. :(

Haha, i bet i've bored you with shopping already. On to a more serious note..

Somebody passed away this morning. My church elder, Dr.Koh, 83 succumbed to his illness and went home to be with the Lord. I guess God had a much better plan for him up there. And may his soul rest in peace. :) Deepest condolences to his beloved ones. I'm sure he's in a much much better place!

No comments: