Monday, June 25, 2007

My Very First Entry

I always thought that bloggging were for people who had nothing better to do online, or just had extra time to waste. Hmm as funny as it may seem, it somehow appeals to me now. No idea why. Maybe I'm just "influenced" you may say, or somewhat rather, bored. Haha. Hopefully, blogging would not lose its appeal to me, eh ? ;)



Anyway, holidays are coming to an end really soon. How time flies eh? I've got loadsa of things that I want to blog about, but just don't know where to start. I'll prolly start with the weekend that just passed. Been pretty hectic last week. Going out most of the time, worst of all, spending $$$ like nobody's business. Anybody willing to top up my bank account? :) I'll loveee you for it! My maybank account no 114124084734. Cash or cheque, all excepted!




But it was good catching up with everyone! ;) I don't think i'll have time anymore when college starts. argh! A2 is gonna kill us so bad. Its so sad when everyone's done with exams AND COLLEGE, i'm still stuck for another half the year. To deceive myself, I choose to look at the bright side! :)



Saturday.

One U with ex hartamas classmates. Pretty fun. Watched, Surf's up!

Not what i expected it to be. I expected better. But it's the company that counts right ;)

Pictures!!
Only managed to take pictures in Nad's car. She was all for it as usual. HAHA. ;)






Dang! It's taking agesss to load pictures. And it doesn't help that I have to drag all the pics where i want them to be. Anyone can enlighten me on this? :S


Sunday.

Took a day trip to Port Dickson with some friends. About 12 of us. It was just okay.. Probably because i hardly knew most of them, except for some. Also, the freakin hot sun. It was sooo damn hot i tell you. And now, my whole back is RED! RED I tell you. Let me repeat, RED. And i have weird tan lines. :( And it hurts, BAD. I don't really get it. I hardly went under the sun, i just sat under the shade and enjoy the nice breeze sweeping through my face. And then a friend had to break the news that there is such a thing called " sun breeze". SHUCKS. So i got sunbreezed. Stupid. Never knew that existed. Call me stupid but i seriously didn't know. haha. Why didn't anyone tell me. So when i thought i was having the nice breeze going through my hair, the uv rays are actually penetrating through my skin secretly. How nice. :S A tough lesson to be learnt eh?

Any remedies to share? Besides, the after sunblock lotion and aloe vera. haha. how cute. :)

Pictures in the next post! :)



Dammit. Blogging takes up sooo much of my online time. But, me likeeee!!

Toodles.

No comments: