Tuesday, January 1, 2008

It's 2008!!

So its the new year!!! Welcome year 2008!! A time of making new year's resolutions.. so whats yours? ;)

For me.. mine is too..

1. Study harder! And pray hard that my results would be sufficient enough to apply for uni!
2. Be nicer to my family. :P
3. Draw closer to God.

Thats some of the resolutions i could think about at the moment. Haven't really sat down and thought hard! I will!!! :)

Well, my way of ushering in the new year this yr was pretty exciting. Attended an open house over at my friend's aunt's place.. darn! the house was dang beautiful!!! ahh!! And the food was pretty good! It was a very small affair, only attended by close family members. Pretty interesting to see the oldies get together, chat, and ... SING KARAOKE!!! ahhahaha. They were so gung ho man. haha. I had my own share too.. but i was shy :P I sang a tiny bit of leaving on a jet plane! hehe. I think i sounded weird. There's goes my good reputation. :P

Headed over to curve with the boyfriend to catch the fireworks!! And i was so disappointed!!! Fireworks this yr weren't as awesome as previous! making things worst, i'm short so the roof kinda covered half of the fireworks!! :( manage to snap some shots but it isnt that nice though. Will post it up probably later. Oh well, doesn't matter. of course the best part is the company i had! ;)

Well so thats basically how i spent my new year. How about u?? :) hope u guys had a blast!!!

Oh and the best thing is i got beautiful roses and balloons that says I love you! ( this is the part where u should go awwww) :) thanks baby!! You're the best! :) I'll show it off some other time :P ( i actually can't wait to show it off.. hahahahha ) kidding!!

Reached home at about 3. Traffic was bad!! took use one hour just to cover a stretch which usually takes 3 mins!! :S but it doesn't matter! hehe :P

I'm exhausted and my feet hurts! i need an OSIM foot massager!!! :)

I'll post up pics when i get my camera back! hehe.

Nights everyone!!! :)

No comments: