Monday, January 21, 2008

Hello to you!

I haven't blogged in a while have i? hehe. Anyways, life has been pretty much the same la. Got back from Genting yest for a retreat and i came back, SICK!! Darn! how i hate being sick!! You just feel like u wanna sleep the whole day. Worst still, with a bad throat and a runny nose, and fever!!! I'm so prone to falling sick.. perhaps i should start taking vitamins! hahahahaha. :P

Well, got back our alevels results today. I've got no feelings when i got my results. Not very happy, not very sad either. Oh well, life has to go one. No point fretting. A big big congratulations to those who did well!! You deserve it!! ;)

Congratulations baby to you too!!! :D I'm so so very proud of you!! :D :D love you!!

Hmm i can't wait till this week is over! This week is gonna be the most memorable week of the year! With results day today, undang test on thurs, and SAT on sat.. wow i feel like i've achieved so much! hehehe. Wish me luck!! :D

Till then!! hugss!!

No comments: