Monday, January 14, 2008

First month of the new year!

We're halfway through the month of January? So how has the month of January been for you so far? :)

Hope it has been productive! ;)

Dropped by the Education Fair at KL Convention Centre yesterday. Apparently its the biggest edu fair in Malaysia. Haha. But it is pretty big. Enquired some stuff and those usual questions la. hehe. Met Mark and Cheok there as well. I can hardly believe that college is actually over. We've all grown up and moved on with life. I still miss everyone.. i miss the company, the place. I can't believe i'm actually saying this.. I actually miss taylors.

Anyways, don't wanna get all emo now and stuff. hehe. I'm currently online at the office. hahaha. Pretty relaxing here.. can get kinda boring too. Best part is i get to come online the whole day! haha. ;)

And and and... I've finally learnt driving!!! hahaha. Sat though the boring undang class last week. Have yet to take the test yet. This part of driving is so boring! i can't wait till i can finally get my hands on the machine! :)

Going to genting next weekend for a seminar. Yay! cold and fresh air! hehe :)

Speaking of which its already mid-jan, results are coming out in a week! :S sigh. im so not looking forward to it. I just have to have faith.

And also SAT exam on the 26th! These two events spoil my new year! hmph! :P

oh well.. i hope u guys are keeping up with ur new yr's resolutions ( if you even have any) and strive to achieve it. At the end of the day, i hope we can all say " i did it"! :)

No comments: