Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I'm Old!!

We're 2 days into the year 2008! Sigh. Its the BIG 2-0 for me already!! No more in my teens! When someone asks me my age, i cant say nine-teen.. or eight-teen anymore! I have to say big TWENTY!! No more passing of as a kid! I'm all grown up and matured now! ( at least i should be.. hehe)

Since i'm all grown up.. i'm gonna act more matured!!! There.. another new yr's resolution ;)

Hahaha i'm talking crap now. Anyways the pics as promised! :)

The ultra sucky fireworks! Notice the stupid roof blockin my view :S








Pics with my really good friends! I'm so glad to have them back! :)






Warning : Do not proceed if you're ill hearted or a non romance taker. Proceed at your own risk.

Ok... now that i've done that, don't blame me if you think this part is gonna be really quirky! :P

2007 was a good year for me! One of the main reasons was that i finally found him!

I didn't really notice him during the first few months. Towards the end of the course, he managed to catch my eye and capture my heart with all the things he'd done ( this is the part where u should go awwwww ) .. from offering to buy medicine and send it all the way for me... to sending me lovely messages, to treating me really nicely, exceptionally, to caring, loving me with all his heart! :D

Baby if you're reading this.. thanks for everything! I love you!! :)

Hope this will lasts long and our love would never ever fade! ;) You're the best!!



Okok i won't irk you readers no more! Give me one last chance to show off what he got for me! :P

For christmas.. a paris hilton perfume!! Not that i like her or anything... but the smell is really sexy!! ;)



Cute looking m&m chocolates!



And for new yrs eve, he suprised me with roses and balloons! hehe. you know, he was soo cute! As i was walking out of my hse, he was sitting at the back with a balloon in his hand looking so adorable!!! awww!! if only i was quick enough to snap a picture! dang!!! :P




So sweet right?? :')

Thanks for all the gifts dear!! really appreciate everything you've done for me although sometimes i don't show it! Since i met u, you've changed my life! I love you.


HUGSS!!

Well, this ends my lovey dovey post! hehe. Hope everyone enjoyed it :P

So again, Happy New Year ppl!!! Hope each and everyone of you would manage to soar greater heights and achieve whatever goals u have in mind and have a great great year ahead! :)

Till then!

No comments: