Sunday, August 5, 2007

Bleh

I have very, and i mean VERY short attention span these past few days. Sigh. Its like.. i'm concentrating on something, then the next thing i know.. i'm doing something else. It feels so weird. Its like, while i'm doing my work, i'll be concentrating for like 15 minutes, or less.. then the next thing.. i'll be doing something different.. like reading my book.. or er, coming online. Like before this , i was doin math, then now i'm online. Haiyo!! How la how! Cannot like that lar.. exam coming! God help me! :(

Sigh..

On a brighter note, I'm going for a party tonight @ Curve. Great time to de-stress myself.. i seriously need to get out of the house if not i'm going to rot away and DIE. Haha.

* let's party, like its your birthday*

Can't wait. Wheeee!! :D :D

Will tell you guys about it in the next post! Tata!

No comments: