Thursday, August 2, 2007

Only time.

Its the month of August already. Didn't really hit me till today! we're already three quarter through the year 2007. How time flies, dontcha think? Looking back, i wonder whether these past 8 months had been a productive one. Hopefully so. Another 4 more months and we're done with college!! I still remember the first day! Geez. It freaks me out sometimes to see how fast we're growing up! I'll definately miss Taylor's in one way or another ( although i hate them for being money suckers) .. especially the friend's i've made and the bonds that i've developed. :) I guess everyone has to move on in life, sooner or later.


Trials in 3 freakin weeks! Crap la.. i hardly even started studying.. And there's so much to cover. SO MUCH. I need to STOP procrastinating. If not i'm seriously gonna be dead meat. AS results next thurs! I've been thinking.. on that day, its either like a do or die situation. You're either gonna be happy or sad. I'm praying that day would turn out to be a happy one for me! .. and for YOU of course! :)


Wasted my whole afternoon in Starbucks playing cho tai ti with ken and sharon. How ironic. Talking about wanting to start studying and all, but i'm still bumming. SIGH. what to do. Good news is, there's no college tmr! hahaha so i have a long weekend all to myself. LOL. i wanna go catch a movie.. simpsons..or i don't mind that new movie by mandy moore.."because you said so" .. looks good. Anyone interested? :)


oh well, i'm gonna go finish reading my book.. its getting better by the minute. hehe. Till then.


Toodles! :)

No comments: