Monday, August 13, 2007

A really good friend of mine took some time to write me a really nice poem. Hahaha. Tell me how true it is! LOL ;)

CLARISSA

There was a sense of soothing silence,
A relaxing laid-back ambience,
It was slow-paced – with a glaring lack of imminence,
That was short-lived, however, when suddenly a door behind opens.

**
There appeared before us a girl who was seemingly innocent,
Dressed in clothing of such opulence,
She looked considerably brilliant,
What with her high grades being at a remarkable constant.

**
And then she SPOKE;
The horror of witnessing her attempt a joke,
Was no laughing matter as it made us choke,
It made us one to kill her with one swift stroke.

**
But all is not as it seemed,
As a situation without her is hard to be imagined,
She makes it to difficult for our moods to be dimmed,
For it’s funny as she always beamed.

**
The fourth paragraph wasn’t just an insignificant stub,
As it was primarily used for sucking up,
As I fear for my live when she reads this while sipping tea from a cup.
So when asked if she’s a sweet little thing my answer is a definite “Yup!”.

**
We’ll never forget her unmistakable yell of “Sucker!”,
Where we are the innocent victims of this ruthless mocker,
I bet you’re waiting for me to use the word f*cker,
What do you think I am – some kind of pariah hawker?

**
We love you Cla – we really do,
Even though you assaulted us with insults we won’t sue,
We’re happy to include you as part of our family too,
Just don’t sing anymore – OhMyGod Eww!

No comments: