Friday, August 10, 2007

Faith

I've come to a realisation that.. I shouldn't depend on my own abilites but learn to trust in Him.

I've been pretty off track lately, thinking i could do everything on my own, with what i have, with my OWN abilities. Not needing anything else. I was wrong. I admit i've been drifting away. I'm sorry.

This the lesson i've learnt. And i'm gonna learn from it. My sister once told me, take any challenge as a lesson, and learn from mistakes. Which is true. There's no point hoping and saying.. " IF only this and that.." cos it will never happen. Its a fact and you just have to face it.

I always believe that, if you do your part, He will do the rest! We just need to have a little more faith, a little more trust and of course, a little more effort! So from today onwards, I'm gonna work hard, perservere and not give up easily. I hope to live by that till the end! :)

No comments: