Thursday, August 9, 2007

:(

We got our results today. I didn't get what i expected to get. And i won't lie, obviously i'm damn sad. I'm not gonna console myself and say that its okay cos its not. I mean.. we are supposed to score in AS isn't it? And look at the great results i got. I've dissapointed my parents.. and most of all myself. And now i have to deal with the fact whether i want to retake subjects or not.

Sometimes i wonder whether this world is fair. I wonder whether God is really there, there. Whether He sees the effort some people put in and some people don't. I know it is wrong to think this way, but i do wonder sometimes. Some people getting good grades but they don't study.. Whether He is here when i need Him the most. Am i not smart enough? Did i not put in effort? Perhaps, it just wasn't enough.

I know there's no point crying over spilt milk, but i can't help but wonder.

I've learnt that no matter what happens, how bad it seems today, life goes on and there's no turning back. And it will be better tomorrow.

I hope.

No comments: