Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Daddy, can you give me some chocolate?

I'm so glad we're mid-way throughout the week already. One more day of lectures tomorrow (dreading it!) and I'm off for the next one week :D

Woohoo! This semester feels very slacked. Haha XD

Anyways, some pictures from last weekend as promised :)

Ken dearie parent's anniversary over at Imperial Garden @ USJ 19 City Mall.


I haven't had 'fine-dining' Chinese cuisine for a while now. What's Chinese without suckling pig??? XD


Totally yummy but FULL of saturated fats resulting in clogged-arteries. Haha but nevertheless who can resist temptation, afterall it's once in a long time! XD

And Sharks-fin's soup! I would like to believe that no sharks were harmed during the preparation of this dish. I'm sorry sharkie!! :(


Sooo good I had two bowls :D

Also the main highlight for food was the roasted duck which I didn't manage to snap. Soft and tender ahh! I think total calorie intake for the night was very well over our recommended limit for the day HAHA XD

Good food really. But of course, with a 'good' price as well. Good things don't come cheap these days ya know? :(

Totally enjoyin the soup! XD


Ken kept teasing his cousin's hip-hop dressing..


But eventually tried to imitate him. HAHA.


There were so many lil babies running around. Boyy they're adorable!!!

TOO cute for school!!

Non-stop karaoke-ing. They don't need energy from the food. They went on and on and on XD



Yam-seng also non-stop.



Oh, and the elder ones (especially 'somebody') kept joining the kids for some adult fun.

Clearly, I can see!

Hahaha the lil boy's soooo cuteee! He's gonna have a lot of girl fans when he grows up seriously!


His lil brother a bit less cute..but still cute! ;)


This picture.. has a story to it.

I showed the lil boy this pic i took of him not smiling. And he was like " Ehhh I'm not smiling!!!" so i retook it.


Tada grinning from ear to ear! How adorableee! XD

Too much Henessy made my face go red for a bit.


Some aunties I don't know XD


And Ken dearie's family picture of the night with the couple of the night in between :)


Another celebration at the same place tomorrow for his grandma's birthday. I think they love that place because of the karaoke. LOL.

On Sunday, had a fund-raising charity bazaar over at my church to raise funds for the under-priviledged. We sold Chocolate Fondue with banana, strawberry or marshmallow dippings and Nyonya Kueh. :)

Yum yum! Who can say 'NO' to strawberries with chocolate dippings???!!!!!



Glad we managed to sell everything!! No wastage whatsoever!! :D :D

The fondue was the bomb!


The team with some missing.


:)

Halfway through during the break, some of them got really wild and all hyper.


And why am i not surprised.


My girlies since I was a kid :)


Best-selling nyonya kueh!


When we were packing up, this fellar here offered us money so that he can lick the chocolate fondue pot.


Seriously, I thought he was kidding!! O.O


GROSSSS!!!! Well, anything for charity ^^

Can't blame him for the chocolate was very darn tasty!!!!!


HAHA.

Another round this weekend. Cotton Candy up for sale this week! :D Haha we're gonna give the kids diabetes XD

One of the fun weekends after a longgg time. I love decembers! Somehow rather there's a lot of things to do in December. Probably becos Christmas and New Year's comin up so everybody's in the mood for party. Ooh speaking of which, I've got a Christmas Dinner party to attend this weekend as well wooohoo! :D

Too bad lectures currently have to dampen the mood. BOO! I think I did rant before that this is the FIRST TIME IN MY ENTIRE LIFE I'm studying in the month of december. SAD CASE, SERIOUSLY. Thank God I only have classes twice a week so it's not TOO bad. ^^

Okay, enough ranting. Off to bed now.

Dreading Mr.Gooi at 10am tmr. Argh!

xx

No comments: