Thursday, December 24, 2009

My favourite time of the year is hereee

WOOHOO!

Finally gonna catch Avatar tonight in 3D!!!! :D :D :D

Can't wait. Heard great reviews from everybody who has watched it. I have high hopes now! XD

Only had one day of classes this week, which I'm so thankful for :D I've been to two malls like 4 times in a span of 3 days can you believe it?? The malls are crazy! The crowd is like overflowing...even on a weekday, I felt like it was a weekend honestly. Mann, don't these people need to work??!!!! =.= instead of earning money they're spending money XD Perhaps, everyone's doin last minute Christmas shopping eh? ;)

Finally handed up my assignment today. I'm officially assignment-less till New Year when we have to start our next assignment due on the the 15th Jan! O.O Seriously, Gooi's a bitchh!! He can't even let us enjoy the holidays. =.=

Oohh HELP is efficient for once, and they've sent out the statement of results already. I wouldn't say my results are all that great, but well I've expected some but I didn't expect some as well. :( Like for FIN202..i thought I could get an A- but I only managed a B+. What on earth went wronggg XD Lol. Well..I heard alot of ppl thought they did okay but it turned out not beyond their expectations. I guess the exam being open-book made the marking really strict probably ><

Sorry for the wordy post. Have been so lazy to take out my camera these few days. Haha. Probably becos it takes lousy photos! I want a new cameraa! :P

Ah well, for now, I'm gonna enjoy the Christmasss holidays!!!!!! :D :D :D

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

xx