Thursday, December 3, 2009

The first attempt

Finally found the time to bake after a lonngggg time! Spent the last day of my holiday baking. At least something productive and I'm proud of myself! :D

Was deciding wat to bake, and in the end decided to try out the Carrot Walnut Cake recipe that came out in the StarMetro on Sunday courtesy from Suchan Deli.

And I'm happy with how it turned out! :D Yum yumm!


Altered abit of the recipe though... didn't add the dessicated coconut and the pineapples that were supposed to be added cos i realised I didn't have it when I was baking! Haha. Oh, and I also didn't make the cream cheese topping. Hahaha I was lazy and it's fattening :P

Btw, did you know carrot cake is the least fattening cake around?? ;)

It would be extra perfect if i added raisins though!! :D :D Pretty yummy recipe I must admit and I'm sure it would be better with the toppings as well and those other ingredients i left out. haha! Perhaps the next time I'll bake it with the proper recipe and see how it turns out :)

Classes have resumed already :( Had our first fin 204 lecture today and OMG it's soooo boringggg :S And we've got assignments already...the first one due on the 24 Dec!!! Just one day before Christmas Eve. How evil can he be????? T___T

I'm still so in the holiday mood. This is the first time in my entire life I'm havin classes in December!!! :O December is always a very holiday-ish month for me with Christmas and New Year's and all...and basically EVERYBODY is on holiday in December!!!!!!! But this time, I'm stuck with havin to attend classes :S What a draggg omggg!!!! I hope HELP gives us a week for the Christmas and New Year week.

For now, no classes till Monday :D Hoping to bake brownies if I have time! Woohoo! ;)

OMGGGG MY FRIEND GOT TAGGED ON FB WITH THIS PICTURE!!! :O :O :O


HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

I couldn't agree more! XD

xx

No comments: