Monday, November 30, 2009

My nails lost their virginity

I've got weird friends, seriously.

After getting some stuff done on Friday night, we were randomly talking about how quiet the streets were (you know, a place like Bangsar being quiet is quite rare).

We had this conversation.

Friend A : Ehhh you know it's always been my childhood fantasy to lie on a main road and think as if the road is mine!

Friend B : Ya, ya ehh me too larr!!

*both suddenly got all excited*

And tadaa!!! That was exactly what they did.


Me and Friend C : =.='!

And we were their photographers for the night. This one a bit play cheat lar haha! It'was the housing area road so not that many cars. I bet they wouldn't dare do it right in front of Bangsar Village's Road! O.O

" Eh eh the stars so nice mannn it's be childhood dreams relished! "


I've never SWEATED so much in my entire life. HAHAHA.

The past few days have been mainly lepak-ing with my mum. (not to mention getting broke!) Walking here and there. In 3 days I've been to Pavillion and Bangsar Village twice. O.O I'm so bored of BV I think I can not go there for at least a month.

Over at BV today, there was a small Haagan Daz booth having a promotion. Buy their ice cream (i think it's to promote their new flavour) and get a free manicure for free! So my mum and I decided to try it :)

My mum took much longer than I did. Mine was a quick and easy job. Considering my short and ugly nails :( Sighhh. At one point in time, I did succeed to let it grow till it was quite nice but then that habit of peeling it off kicked in again!! T__T


My nails were virgins...until today! Haha. I always find that it's not worth paying for a manicure for my nails since it's so short and there's not much to paint. So from today, I shall vow NOT to peel them and keep it pretty like a lady. :P And when (and if!) i succeed, I'll pamper myself then to a good mani and pedi!! :D

The 10 minute nail job done.

I feel so pampered just looking at it. Haha. I think this kind of pampering sessions are addictive. Like facials and spas too! All also need $$$ wannn. :( What can we actually do to pamper ourselves .....which don't require cash??!!!

NOTHING! :S

Sigh. We're living in such a material world. ><

Time flies and tomorrow is officially my last day of holidays T___T I wish I had a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( HELP suckss.

Plannin tomorrow to try to bake the carrot cake recipe that came out in The Star today :D Well, that depends on what time I'll wake up XD I should actually bake since I'm so free now, I'll be lazy when uni starts again. Lol.

Which spells bed time now. Till thenn peepss.

xx

No comments: