Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Gimme some popcorn

I feel like having a movie marathon. My last movie was MJ's This Is It last week. It's such a pity that a talent so great as his is taken away at such an age where his career is at the peak. A great show to catch..it's like a different side of MJ we get to see. :)

I sooo wanna watch this!!

Hottie Eric Bana and Pretty Rachel McAdams. She looks dammm sweet and innocent in this movie. So unlike her character in Mean Girls. HAHA.

And thisss!!!


My parents watched it last week and they keep saying how good it is. My mum keeps telling me its something we should be afraid of..whatever that means =/

Looking forward to New Moon end of this month as well! :D

Perhaps a movie marathon tomorrow or wednesday (its cheaper lol)!

I never saw the sun today. It's been raining on and off the whole day..such a perfect weather to sleep! But a bit troublesome to go out :P I'm still coldd now brrr!

Long day tmr. I'm gonna cuddle under my blanket and enjoy the cold weather! :D

Toodless.

xx

No comments: