Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The final week

I've lost the mood to blog these few days. Probably because I've got nothing to blog about ( been stuck at home doing nothing :( and also am worried about the exam issue.

It turned out that there was a problem with our case and they wanted us to write an appeal letter. For now, all we can do is hope and pray for the best..besides that there's totally nothing that can be done already. Sighh. Dropped by uni this morning to drop the letter...and you know if somebody gives you a letter, you expect to receive in its original condition, that is IN the envelope and NOT opened right???

BUT NOOOOO. One of the clerks made me OPEN it before I could hand it to that particular person I was supposed to hand it too. Like WTF????!!!!!!!!! Like there's anthrax or something in it. Which I won't be surprised if students would actually wanna do that because they totally suckk. Where has privacy gone???!!!

Well that aside, I really hope they'll allow us to resit the final exam. After all the hassle we won't through, I hope it'll pay off :(

We're exactly a week away from the new sem. So FAST!!!!! T__T
Have pretty much confirmed on taking two finance subjects this sem. My timetable rocks! Haha I only have two days of classes per week that is tues and wed! I'll have a longgg weekend from friday to monday woohoo!!! How cool can it get??! Haha. This is one thing I love about short semesters! :D

New Moon is comin out in 2 days! Woohoo can't wait! :D Tried callin in to book tickets on the 26th but they don't have the movie in their system yet. :( Do they not allow bookings for new movies?? :O


Edward Cullen is HOT but Robert Pattinson is not. He's so ugly in real life ewww. He looks gorgeous in the movie!! Ah! And Taylor Lautner..woot woot! Did you know Taylor's with Taylor? (as in taylor swift!) Cool heh. They should name their kids Taylor Juniors. LOL.

Gonna get a hair trim tmr. My hair's split ends are starting to get obvious and its getting out of shape! XD

Okay..a very wordy post I'm gettin bored. More interesting updates soon hopefully! ;)

xx

No comments: