Thursday, November 19, 2009

As reality sinks in

Yesterday and today was by far the most 'memorable' days of my life this year.

Found out last night at 1am that I (and 2 other friends) got our acc200 final paper exam date wrong and we missed the exam which was supposed to be on the 16th instead of the 25th. I know its an impossible mistake to make (what not there's 3 of us!) and I seriously am still trying to get over the fact that we made such a HUGE mistake and it HAS happened and it's not merely a bad dream which I'm hoping it would be. =/

Sigh. How ironic that I was ranting about how boring that subject was on my Nov 16th post! Now, I don't even get to sit for it! :(

Managed to get everything sorted out today. If everything goes well (am praying hard it would!) we'll probably get to sit for it next year but this means an extra unnecessary burden put upon our shoulders! We'll have 4 subjects that semester + this extra final paper to sit for. Sigh. All because of ONE silly misunderstanding. What a huge price to pay. CRAP.

On a good note, this means I'm on holidays now till the end of this month when the new sem starts. But I seriously don't feel in the holiday mood at all. I feel stressed instead. Sigh. Was so looking forward to finishing the exam supposedly on the 25th and enjoy the holidays although its only 5 days. I'm sure I would really savour that 5-day moment. :(

IF ONLY WE COULD TURN BACK TIME EH??!!

Well, a lesson learnt. ( a heavy one!)

Was happily enjoying over at Pavilion yesterday afternoon somemore before I found out =/

Let's rewindd.

A long-awaited Starbucks moment! Mocha Praline ^^


Managed to catch the movie i wanted to watch. Time Traveller's Wife! Very romantic movie but a bit slow moving. Ken baby didn't enjoy it but I did at least. Its soo sweettt :)

Someone got very excited when he saw this tsk tsk.


And oh boyyyy Pavilion has such nice decos as usual. Its more than a month to Christmas but it felt like Christmas yesterday! They were already playing christmas carols and all the awesome christmas decos are up already!!

These are only a few shots I managed to take. The camera died on me halfway of all times :(

Pavilion never fail to let shoppers down with their always pretty decorations no matter what the festivals.

They even had decos outside the mall itself!

And this was the one I liked the best!!

Reindeers with the sleigh brightly litted up! Simply spectacular!



^^

These pictures would look much nicer if I had a DSLR! Haha. I did spot a few people just going around with their DSLR and snapping away. I won't be surprised if they came all the way for that. It's really really pretty!!!

Have vowed to go back soon to snap more pictures and i will make sure the camera is fully charged XD

So that was what I was doing the afternoon before I experienced that 'jaw-dropping' moment of my life. Thinking back, its SO ironic, SO stupid yet SO unfortunate. I can say nothing but OMG OMG OMG!

Well, I'll probably get over that in time (hopefully!). I think I deserve this 2 week holiday before classes resume. SO not looking forward T_T

So my girlies, do i smell SHOPPINGG??? :D :D :D

xx

No comments: