Saturday, November 21, 2009

Awesome stuff

Finally watched 2012 today!!! :D

And boyyy it was goooodddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good action with cool graphics and quite a pretty cast. The lil girl's so cute!!! XD Don't mind watching it againn its awesome stuff!

I didn't know the cinema would be packed on a Friday afternoon. (it being a weekday i thought everybody's at work?!) Gee was lucky that I was able to get a seat. A very random decision and I was itching to go since everybody is saying how good it is. And i wasn't let down at least :D

Long day tmr. Off to Curve in the morning for some Combat classes with my sis and to get some groceries for BBQ at night. Yum yum it's been a while since I last had tasty chicken wings and grilled spicy fish woohooo! :D :D Darn cravingsssss XD

Ah its getting really late now. Bedtimee.

Updates soon!

xx

No comments: