Sunday, November 1, 2009

She drives me crazyyy

I just realised its already 1st of November!!!! Another two more months till we welcome year 2010!

Mannn how time flies like a witch on the broom flying to the moon! Hehe. It was Halloweeen's Day a few hours ago which explains my very random thought about a witch on the broom. HAHA.

Okayy sorryyy... i SS (syok sendiri!) :P

Anyways Happy Halloween to whoever celebrates. I don't really know what it actually signifies and whats the purpose of celebrating it but oh well. :)

Presentation today was an UTTERLY WASTE OF MY PRECIOUS TIME OMGGGG I WANTED TO STRANGLE HERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She made us... well more like "threatened" us to stay from 9am till almost 5pm when we left can you imagine that on a 'supposedly' Happy Saturday????!!!!! @#$%%@!Q%@^#^%$%^#

I wouldn't mind if I actually learnt something but nooooooooo it was soo boring since every group was presenting the same thing, repeating definitions like a hundred times and taking forever to talk not to mention some of them was as stiff as wood. Oh my goodness thinking about it makes me pisseddddd!

So all of us were there to present for 10 minutes but we had to stay for 8 hourss!!!! You tell me you piss or not????!!!

=.=

Worst of all, her "threatening" was "postponed" to next week. @!@&#&&$^&#&@#&&#
So everybody basically stayed for NOTHING.

I feel so agitated now I can kill a bug! I shall calm down now and not let it spoil my beauty sleep in a while :D

Well, having a presentation allows us to dress up for the occassion! ;) For once I don't look so 'peh' and laid-back! Haha.

My group members with the 'lucky' leader in the middle among the girls.

Its like a 'must' to take a group photo after every presentation (so far only two). This was after management presentation last semester with Xinny ^^

That lady in yellow in the middle is the cause of our sorrow for the dayyyyy!!! T__T
Whilst taking the picture, in my head I was 'thanking' her for how good she was to us for taking up our whole Saturday =.=


The girlies in the group with Sharon being an outcast :P

lol Sharon, you know we looveee you! ;)

My three lovelies in uni. I really love this shot very very random, I like! :D

Candidddd!


Life in uni would't be the same without them! ^^


Yiwenieee who's always fashionably late for meetings! *cough cough*


The three of us with Sharon being an outcast yet again :P

Sharon I'm kidding. We lovee youuu! ;)

Well, basically the only interesting thing that happened today was the camwhoring part. Haha. Apart from that, its like omgomgomgomgomg all the way XD

Hmmm thank god our presentation went quite smoothly. At least thats what i think! Haha. Hopefully we did fairly okay. :)

Now its like 200% focus on finals in a week! *die!*

Well, thats it for now. Sorry for my over-the-top ranting I just had to let it out! :P

Off for some beauty sleep now, early church tomorrow!

xx

No comments: