Saturday, October 31, 2009

I need time tick tock tick tock

I've got a presentation tomorrow at 9am and i'm all too nervous to go to bed. Geeee i'm feeling quite nervousssss nowww XD

It's been ages since i last did a presentation, last being management during my last semester which was a very long time agooo!

Sighhh am trying to search for some econs terms and explanations online which i don't understanddddd from the book (PUGEL is such a boreee and he talks around the bushh omggg!!!!) even after reading the page for like a thousand timesssss. Does the book suck or am i stupid or what?? :( :(

Finals are nearing with approximately a week left of mugging. Finance is okayyy so far... Econsss is making me more worried actually. And i thought it was gonna be 'simple' and 'interesting' when i decided to take it! XD

Am also really slacking in accounting. I only do it when i'm in class. Thats a bad sign. Geee!

I seriously gotta buck upp if i wanna do well.

Sighhhh So much to do, so lil timeeee! :( :(

If only I had 40 hours in a day.

xx

No comments: