Thursday, October 15, 2009

Stressness of life

My connection's sooo slow its killing me! T__T

But...I'm glad, (finally!) after a long procrastination have finished once and for all, calculating accounting ratios for FIVE years for the assignment due wednesday. I think i'm gonna dream of ratios tonight =.=

I wonder why I (rather, we) do assignments so last minute these days. Econs was done in barely a week. Accounting due next wednesday and we're barely 40%. Finance about 60% due next friday. Dammm.. procrastination is seriously damaging for health. It causes unnecessary STRESS! XD

And with exams in 3 weeks wow that really adds to the stress level. Oh boy...

Well hopefully this weekend will be a lil more relaxing...( Really in dire need of it!)

With Ken baby who'll be back yet again for Deepavali :D


It's gonna be an interesting day tomorrow. Hahaha. Let ya'll know more when its done! ;)

Bed time now!

xx

No comments: