Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Monday blues.

Classes today were utterly boring omg and thus, I didn't absorb much -.- the start of the week is always the worst. It's where we have to start and keep the momentum going!!

Talk about having monday blues mann.. XD

And its not helping thinking that finals are LESS than 5 weeks away! O.O

Sadddddd. And SO NOT LOOKING FORWARD! :S

Anyway, headed to Low Yat yesterday to get my antivirus software and my keypad protector for the laptop. I'm so depressed I didn't get to go for the blogshop bazaar over @ Zouk during the weekend T___T

Sighhh. And i heard it was good! :( :( I couldn't go on Saturday cos i had classes in the morning at it was too late by the time i got back. And I woke up past noon on Sunday and didn't have timeee!! :(
I need to find out when is the next one! :D :D :D

I had the most delicious dinner in the longgg time yesterday over @ The Ship downtown!

Romantic setting (altho a bit smokey), EXCELLENT service ( everytime they come by, they'll say 'hope you enjoy your meal!' and 'how may i help you?') and most importantly, deliciousss fooddd!!! :D

Apparently there was gonna be a live band later on, but we weren't bothered to stay. XD

With Ken baby who's since gone back down south :(
♥♥♥

My Pina Colada! :D

Its darn good. Obviously, rm13.50++ for a glass no joke!


Hahaha no la.. its mango juice. Me no take alcohollss! ;)

For starters, we had escargots with cheeseeee!!! :D :D

Boy, the escargots here are the bomb!!! *sluurrrppp*

With garlic toast as side orders. It was a tad too salty for my liking tho.

For main course......

MY OHMYGOODNESSHEAVENLYDELICIOUSCRAZILYYUMMY BEEF STEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed it lives up to their tagline. Definitely one of the 'BEST STEAKS IN TOWN'! :D

The meat was perfectly tender and marinated to perfection with the juice oozing out just as you bite it, the corn was sweeettt and soft, the baked potato was heavenly and the brocolli and tomato was just perfect to compliment everything!!!

Dammmm.. looking at it makes me drool. OMGGG!! *slurrrppppppp*

And no i'm NOT EXAGGERATING!!! It is THAT good! Ahh! You have to have it if you ever go there!!

Ken had a Wilma set (yes, the character in the Flinstones wth!)..

That came with a complimentary salad which was good.


Wilma is chicken breast and prawns cooked on a sizzling hot grilled stone (just like flinstones!) with 3 seasoned sauces to dip from.

(sorry for the pathetic looking picture, i was too afraid the camera lens will melt if it went too near :P)


And they made you wear a bib so that it won't sizzle out onto your shirt. Hahah!

How cute! ;)
Notice the bib??? :P

We were too full to have desserts but I'm sure that will be good. Will leave that for another day! :D

Our tummies left VERY satisfied. Hehe. Go try if you haven't already..I think there's an outlet in DU if i'm not mistaken or head to the one in KL near Pavilion. Prices may be a bit steep, but its worth the price for quality and very DELICIOUS food! ;)

♥♥♥
'The food was too good that it made him want to eat me as well! lol! '

HAHA.

Walked over to Pavilion to kill time. :)

They already have their Deepavali decorations up. Not so elaborate compared to other festivals but they have a really nice 'rice-deco' ( you know the ones you see everywhere during deepavali where they used coloured rice to decorate a picture). They have a name for it but I can't recall now.

A picture of a peacock cum dragon if i'm not mistaken.


They even have one inside the mall itself!


A clearer view from above.
Very very nice but looks very very hard to do. XD

My camera died out on me so no more pictures for the night. Didn't manage to take the colourful fountain this time :(

Wellll, Deepavali is next week! Too bad its not on a weekday so we can't skip class :P

Oh, also dropped by CottonOn again to feast my eyes. Hahahaha. I'm gonna go back to get the stuff I didn't manage to buy cos they were closing :(

And I saw this really really nice pair of heels from Seed which costs rm250!!! O.O I wannttt!!!!

If only it wasn't too pricey :( I can get so many things with that cash! XD

Sometimes I wish I have all the money in the world, and it will never run out so I can buy anything I want without looking at the price tags!! HAHAHAHA. I'll buy cars for everybodyy!!! XD

My wish will come true if pigs can fly heh???

-.-

Welllll enough dreaming. Going to get REAL dreams now! ;)

nightss world!

xx

No comments: