Monday, October 26, 2009

If i was a rich girl.

The weekend wasn't really a weekend for me. I only had ONE pathetic day off.

=.=

The past few Saturdays of mine have been horrible. I had classes from 8am till 3pm for the past few Saturdays (except for last week since it was deepavali). I thought Saturday was supposed to be an off day???? Sometimes I wonder why the lecturers are so 'hardworking'. Don't see them so hardworking in giving us our mid-term results back. Boyyy it's been more than a month :S

It's monday tomorrow already. TWO WEEKS TO FINALS OMGGGG :S :S

Next two weeks is pure mugging mannnn. Cannot afford to be lazy and slackkk :(

Was over at Pappa Rich yesterday along Old Klang Road for dinner after service with some girl friends. My 2nd time since a few weeks ago.

Their menu looks so tempting you'd wanna order everything on it! XD


I settled for their Chicken Chop Rice. It was not fantastic but edible. The chicken was fried and full of skin :S


Sarah had their Dry Curry Mee. Tasted some of it...this was goooddd!


Becca had vegetarian Fried Kuey Teow. Also not bad, not too oily.


Nowadays, I'm always craving for this Tong Yuen balls!! Hahaha. Pretty okay also..but the ones at Din Tai Fung are wayyy better! :P


Food overall was pretty okay. Much more variety of food compared to Old Town. But, I think I ordered the wrong thing yesterday :( My friend said the Chicken Rice and their Curry Laksa is good. Having a bad cough so I couldn't order those :(

Buttttt don't ever order their desserts. The cendol and ABC there sucksss!! It's tastelesss :S Well, the first time I tried it that is. Perhaps, I was unlucky that time :P

Sarah, the girl who online shopss like crazyyy!


Good ol' dear rebecca :)


;)

The crowd starting to come in after 10pm. And the place is like a market after that. So noisy and people shouting from one corner to the other :S Not advisable to go there for supper especially during weekends.

Retired early for that night. Was a real long and tiring day because of the classes in the morning. Got home and I fell flat on the bed snoring like there's no tomorrow. XD

Back to uni tomorrow. Not looking forward. :(

If only I was soo rich and had all the money in the world, I wouldn't need to study!

Yes lahh in my dreamsssss righttt. I shall dream about that laterrr!

xx

No comments: