Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A burden is lifted.

Woohoo!

Just handed up one of my assigments! When i dropped it in to the box, I immediately felt a huge weight lifted of my shoulders. This was the second time I've worked with people I hardly know to complete an assignment. Usually, it sucks working with other people, especially when you barely know what type of work they can produce (if its crap, you die!) and its really hard to meet up since everyone has different classes at different times. Thats what's bad about having group assignments..you cannot go at your own pace.

Last night, stayed up till almost 5am to edit the final draft. Didn't feel it was good enough so spend the whole night perfecting it and basically deleting alot of unnecessary grandmother stories. I'm glad it turned out how i wanted it to be and hopefully we'll all do well XD Next up, the presentation which comprises 20% of the total marks :O

I shall worry about that when it comes. Haha.

Some pictures from my grandma's birthday dinner last weekend.

My sis ordered cupcakes from her colleague. The chocolate and the poppy seed one was yummmss!! :D


Too bad we couldn't fit 75 birthday candles onto the tiny cupcakes.


It looked nice but too much of cream to be eaten XD


It's like a trend or something to have cupcakes nowadays instead of the usual round birthday cake. I think its actually more practical as it's size is just nice for one person. And it can be kept if it's unfinished. And you can make it look pretty the way you want it too! ;)

Hehe. I always loved how the WonderMilk cupcakes tastes! I still don't know exactly where it is though :(

Grandma made her wish and blew her candlesss..


Hahaha this picture is so random its cool! Good shot taken by my aunt's kakak.


Most of us with a few missing.


My grandma and cousin flew off to London this morning to visit my uncles back there. And they'll be going to Paris for 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! And my sister is joining them this Friday.

SIGHHH! I ALSO WANNA GOOOOOOOOOO!!! :( :( :( Damn jealous laaaaaaaa :( :( :(

If only I was on holiday and NOT have exams. Boohooo!!!

Next assignment due, Finance this friday! And then I'll be free from assignments (yay!) and I'll be able to focus on final exams in 2 weeksss :O :O

Definitely not looking forward. =/

xx

No comments: