Saturday, October 17, 2009

Give me a DSLR.

Today was supposed to be a day off since its the Deepavali weekend...

But nooooo.. I had to go to uni to discuss my assignment due in exactly 5 days. Waking up at 8am in the morning when there's supposed to be NO class is SAD. T__T

But at least we managed to complete about 65% of it thank god! We're only left with putting it into proper sentences and editing! :) woohoo! Not bad for errr.. almost 6 hours of work straight! >< Even the lady was starting to look at us strangely cos we were there for agess XD

Now, gotta get started on finance soon (sharon!!!! we should start asap!!!)

Wellll work aside, lemme share with you some pictures taken from the trip to Fraser's Hill few months back.

I love sunflowers.


And pretty morning glories.
Baby flowers.


Heh heh. I was tryin to act like a very 'interested' tourist XD
I love the colour of this plant. Perfectly blended, nicee!


I have more than a dozen more but I shall have to copy them from my boyfriend's laptop. Will share them soon. I think i took roses and hibiscus-es as well! :D :D

The weather at Fraser's is perfect to grow flowers. They actually turn up full-bloomed and really really beautiful! :D

I realise a LOT of my friends own or are planning to own a DSLR camera..hmm seems like a trend these days. I also wanttt!!!!!!!! It takes awesome picturesss!!!! :D
Maybe I should start saving for one now hehe :)

Looking forward to a good weekend! I wanna go shopping!! :D

xx

No comments: