Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Bangsar CG Remixxxxx

You gotta watch this!



Yes, there goes my reputation!

This is an all-original video done by my very own Bangsar church cell group regarding Bangsar's problems and woes we residents are facing. Took a day to snap all those photos, another day to record the song and another two days to get edit everything done up. Good jobb!!

Its very embarassing for me but welll I'm like so nice to share with you guys good things right! XD

Afterall, good things are meant to be shared right??? HAHA.

Hope you guys enjoyed it like i did! I felt so darn silly seeing myself in it man. Especially my facial expressions. Gawddd i didn't know i acted till so kua cheonggg (over-the-top)! :S

Welll I hope DBKL would see this video somehow and there will be less crow shitting in Bangsar and more parking lots. Thats priority number onee!!

HAHA.

xx

No comments: