Monday, October 12, 2009

Generous, but not so generous

You know i've always been complaining on how HELP is such a money-sucking uni? :P

Haha. This time they decided to be a lil generous to me :D

I applied and they awarded me with a merit scholarship worth RM6000 ..thats worth about 4 subjects. :)


Ain't that much..but still its better than nothing right! ^^
I can buy lots of things with 6k okehh!! :P

Perhaps I should learn to be a lil more appreciative of them now. HAHA!

Now I wonder how i should get about approving it..no reply to my email that i've sent them.

-.-

They now need to improve on their efficiency. Bad efficiency chases away potential customers!!

They should learn that XD

Class today was a bore! My lecturer doesn't know how to teach for God's sake! OMG I JUST WANTED TO STRANGLE HER AND BANG HER HEAD ON THE WALL!!! She took like 3 hours for ONE question. 4 weeks to finals and she hasn't even covered a third of the syllabus :O
I don't want to imagine the coming weeks! :S

And accounting assignment. She did not specify what requirements we should have for our company of choice etc. Only today, ONE week till the deadline she tells us what we need to have. Like wow, thanks a lot you made our day for making us do everything and now telling us its wrong heh!

-.-

Sigh. I'm feeling so darn stressed.

And somebody's ignoring me :(

I wanna bury myself to leave this mess.

*sob sob*

xx

2 comments:

Spicy Sharon said...

Hey Congrats with the Scholarship grant =)

:: Clarissane :: said...

Hehe thank youu! :)